HOW DO I RESET THE “MAINTENANCE REQUIRED” LIGHT IN MY LEXUS?
Lexus takes us through the steps in resetting that Maintenance Required Light that pops up on the Instrument Panel.
Remember, this procedure should be used to reset the light when maintenance has been performed
1. Turn ignition switch to the ON position
2. Set the Odometer/Trip Display to TRIP A mode
3. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position
4. Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
5. The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will
- Illuminate solidly for 3 seconds
- Blink for 2 seconds
- Illuminate solidly for 1-second
- Turn off
6. Release the Trip Meter RESET button.
7. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
8. Turn the ignition to the ON position, and confirm that the Service Maintenance Reminder Light goes out. NOTE: If the light continues blinking in step 5a, turn the ignition off, and repeat the procedure from step 1.
Of course, our service team will automatically reset this light every time you are in for maintenance. We like to make sure our clients are knowledgeable and feel confident in the vehicle they are in, we would love to show you how to reset the light the next time you visit our service center at Lexus of Atlantic City located on Fire Road in Egg Harbor Township! Any questions? – Ask Away!